Sunday, October 11, 2015

A.4 - Who Wants To Live Forever

Welcome back all to another episode of Wishing Upon a Star! Starting us off today is Bambi, playing pirates with his bestie/future sweetheart Aurora. 

BAMBI - Don't you think I should get a turn at the wheel now, Aurora?

AURORA - Nope.

BAMBI - Okay . . .

Already leading him around by the nose, too. Lol


Baloo is high enough in his painting skill to start making portraits!


In no time he's immortalized our current heir and spouse, Archimedes and Nora. <3


On saturday I decided to treat the twins and their GFs to a date on a recently-placed community lot. I went on a downloading spree and spruced up Newcrest with tons of lounges, bars, parks and more.

This here is called Restaurant Cocktail Party by Loems.


The boys greet the girls as they arrive. Bagheera with a hug to Elsa, while Baloo serenades Ariel.


Once inside, Bagheera and Elsa get their . . . boogie on. Oh lawd. I can't wait for Get Together to come out, so some of my sims can dance somewhat competently.


We spotted Anna at the bar! The red-polo townie she's talking to kept interrupting the bartender with random hugs and borking up drink orders. >_< Very annoying.


After some dancing and schmoozing, Bagheera gifts Elsa with a promise ring. Should he win heirship his aspiration will require him to cheat, but I've decided he'll always love Elsa and stay with her (so long as she never finds out about his extracurricular activities).


Baloo managed to get the bartender's attention long enough to order a drink and some chips, chatting up Ariel while he partakes.


I caught Elsa playing with an action figure. Looks like she got the Childish trait when she grew up, to go along with her childhood Loner trait.


I know Ariel's childhood trait was Creative, but I can't remember what her teen one was. But no matter, she happily accepted Baloo's promise ring and that's all that matters. <3


ARCHIE - Hey mom.

MOLLY - ASfuijasefhsjefhwergh!

ARCHIE - Bye mom.

Random angry Molly ghost.


She worked out her frustrations on the treadmill though.


BAGHEERA - I'm thinking about getting a tattoo.

BALOO - Mom will kill you.

BAGHEERA - Pff, no she won't. Right dad?

ARCHIE - Hmm . . . tattoos . . . that's not a bad idea!

BALOO - Nice knowin' you guys.


True to his word, Bagheera got himself a tribal-style armband. 

A sidenote . . . is there any other way to give sims tattoos other than using the cas.fulleditmode cheat? If there is, I couldn't find it. And that seems kinda lame, that sims born in the game can't get tattoos except through cheats.


Archimedes also got some ink, a shoulder tattoo and one across his shoulders and down his spine.


I also decided to gift the Disneys with a hot tub and some yoga equipment.


Nora does me proud by earning a promotion at work. She's now a Regional Manager in the Business career.


And apparently Archimedes decided to reward her hard work in his own special way?


OH SNAP!

That wasn't Archie and Nora! Darned frisky teenagers! Baloo and Ariel got busy in his parents' bed, then Baloo thought he was gonna sleep there. Uh, nope. Get in your own bed, mister.


Aww, Walt! What did Mr. Snuggles ever do to you!

WALT - Don't let the red bow fool you, he's a potty mouth!

MR. SNUGGLES - *unconscious*


The next morning it was time for little Bambi to join his brothers in raging hormones otherwise known as teenhood. Big Bro Bagheera helped him celebrate.


Oooo nice. Bambi has also inherited a lot of his looks from mama, but he works them a little better than Bagheera in my opinion. He rolls the Self-Assured trait and the Joke Star aspiration.


BAMBI - So dad, I'm thinking about becoming a professional comedian when I become a young adult.

ARCHIMEDES - That's great, son! How's your comedy skill?

BAMBI - Uh . . . nonexistent at the moment, but that's what the teenage years are for! Amirite?

ARCHIMEDES - Truth.

Bambi gets in some socialization with dad that day while home from school.


Archimedes has really taken to the yoga equipment. He's already maxed his Fitness skill and is fairly high in Charisma, the two skills he needs for his Athletic career. 

If he maxes Wellness as well, this sim is gonna live FOREVER. 

ARCHIMEDES - There can be only one!

Highlander reference! <3 I knew I loved you, Archie.


As soon as school let out, Bambi invited Aurora over to blow out some candles and join him in the teens.


Dagfrabbit! I hate it when they age up in trucker hats . . . ugh. Still, she's quite cute, and I imagine she'll be even cuter if/when I can give her a make over.

Her traits are . . . a little less agreeable. She got Glutton to go along with her childhood Lazy. It'll be interesting to see if she can maintain her figure with those traits, lols.


Still, Bambi don't care about none of that. Aurora's his bestie.


And soon enough she's his beloved as well.

BAGHEERA - *smug* I taught him everything he knows.

BAMBI - Get lost, Bagh, you're cramping my style.

BAGHEERA - Impossible, bro.

He did eventually leave Bambi alone though, so he could secure his first kiss and BF/GF status.


They're super cute together. <3


And they're not the only ones. That night Archie and Nora spend some time together in the hot tub.


And give it a good 'christening'. Rawr.


The next morning it was time for Nora's adult birthday. She's not fazed much by it though, still as pretty as ever.


She spent the morning doing her favorite thing, having quality time with all of her boys. Disney Family Time = the best time evar.  :D


BALOO - *angry stomping and grumbling*

BAGHEERA - Are you seriously still moping, Baloo? It was one test, get over it.

BAMBI - *super-chill*

Poor Baloo seriously has the WORST luck at school. It seems like he comes home with a crappy moodlet from a crappy chance card every. single. day.


I nerd-squee'd when I caught ghost Walt doing some autonomous yoga.


So of course Archie had to go out and join him. Sooo cuuuuute.


I finally got around to giving Bambi's room a teen make-over. He's jamming on his skelly-freezer-bunny guitar.


Before going outside to commentate on Bagheera and Nora's chess match.

BAMBI - And there you have it folks. Mean sims are sore losers, you heard it here first.

NORA - Seriously, Bagheera? You can't handle losing any better than that? Are you five?

BAGHEERA - Not talking to you. *pout*

Bambi was actually working on being funny to 5 sims for his aspiration milestone.


I decided to let Bagheera work a bit on his as well, inviting Elsa over to fulfill 1 of his 2 needed Dates. They needed to play chess together . . .

ELSA - I'm not even going to bother to try and win. I don't want to get the pieces thrown at me.

BAGHEERA - I would never!

ELSA - Your mom's Simstagram page says otherwise.


The date also required lots of kisses . . . regardless of mom being RIGHT THERE omg.


When the date actually REQUIRED them to 'Mess Around' I gave up trying to keep these boys PG before marriage.

But Bagheera, relax the crazy-face before you scare her off, omg. Thankfully he didn't, earning a Gold medal for the date instead.


Bambi had a random Aurora visit!


He made sure to make the most of it, giving her a promise ring and lots of lovins.



Daww, poor Nora caught Itchy Plumbob! *orders Meds off the computer*


Molly made some Earl Gray tea on one of her nightly visits, then got caught up on life and afterlife with her daughter-in-law the next early morning.


Baloo's first masterpiece! I'm keepin' it.


Anna randomly stopped by that day, so Nora kidnapped her for some chess.


By the end of the afternoon they'd become good friends. <3


BALOO - A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick-boxing.

BAGHEERA - Hah! Funny AND relevant!

Big bro listened to little bro riff some jokes.


Elsewhere Ariel had randomly decided to visit. Baloo was very pleased.


Especially when she offered to give him a massage.


Then Elsa showed up! Of course Bagheera was tickled.


I decided to make it a full house and had Bambi invite Aurora. 

AURORA - #boyfriendvisit #duckfaceselfiechampion


And of COURSE he decides to mess around in the observatory.

BAMBI - C'mon Aurora, there's something cool in here I wanna show ya!

Yah, he's got something 'cool' to show you. IN HIS PANTS.

#banned4lyfe


Bagheera and Elsa are officially BFFs. Daww. I kinda hope he doesn't win heir, and not because I don't like Baghs. I just dread having to cheat on Elsa for his aspiration. :(


Archimedes is still working hard in his career, now a Professional Athlete (level 8). He got this fancy trophy to show for it.


His yoga is also improving, as evidenced by the Warrior stance and levitation meditating.


Family time! Dinner and homework with some Action TV thrown in for fun.


ARTHUR - Heeey--

No.

ARTHUR - But--

Nope.

ARTHUR - Lame.


Archie actually let Anna into the house when she visited later that night.

ANNA - Well, this is it little brother. Are you ready to hand off the legacy to one of your sons?

ARCHIMEDES - Sure, I think any one of them will do a great job. Dad would be proud.

ANNA - I think so too.


That's right guys, it's time to vote for the next heir! Who will lead Generation B? Stay tuned for the poll to find out! Until next time, happy simming!

5 comments:

  1. I'm caught up!! I love it all. So much has happened that it's hard for me to comment on specifics. But I am so excited for the next generation I can barely contain myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashleeyyyyyyyyy! *glomp-tackle* So glad you got a chance to catch up on everything. :D I'm glad you enjoyed, and omgeezorz I can't wait for C-babies myself. I already have a bunch of names picked out lol.

      Delete
    2. I haaaaave to know what family you downloaded of the little princess girls. They are freaking precious and it looks like they age up beautifully!!

      Delete
    3. Haha, the originator's ID is katietoots. I did edit mine just a little tho, mostly the eye colors. Also, the family is 8 children which it won't let you place, so I had to delete one and add in a YA lol.

      Delete
  2. ohh i so want BAMBI to win ahh so nervous to read next installment

    ReplyDelete